Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Kramer vs. Kramer" - 1979

Drama: 105 min.
Director: Robert Benton
Writers: Avery Corman and Robert Benton
Birthday: Dustin Hoffman 

 

"I woke up this morning, kept thinking about Billy and I was thinking about him waking up in his room with his little clouds all around that I painted and I thought I should have painted clouds downtown because then he would think that he was waking up at home. I came here to take my son home. And I realized he already is home. "

"M-am trezit în această dimineață, tot gândeam la Billy și mă gândeam la el trezindu-se în camera lui cu norii lui mici peste tot în jur pe care i-am pictat și am crezut că ar trebui să pictez nori downtown pentru că atunci el ar crede că s-a trezit acasă. Am venit aici -mi iau fiul acasă. Și am realizat că el este deja acasă."

"Jag vaknade i morse, tänkte på Billy och jag tänkte på honom att han vaknar upp i sitt rum med sina små moln runt som jag målade och jag trodde att jag skulle ha målat moln downtown för då skulle han tro att han har vaknat upp hemma. Jag kom hit för att ta min son hem. Och jag insåg att han redan är hemma."

No comments:

Post a Comment